You can contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
Using our website
You can use this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. We may make changes to the website from time to time. We cannot guarantee that the website will stay the same – we might change or remove it.
We can’t guarantee that this website will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- accurate and up to date. But we try. However, the information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only, and you should not rely on it. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them for a commercial purpose without our consent in writing.
You may print or download content from this website for your own personal use, non-commercial use or copy the content to other individuals for their personal information provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
For more information about the type of cookies we use on our website and how you can set your cookie preferences, please see our Cookies Policy.
You will not:
- create links to the website without our prior written consent;
- use the website for any unlawful purpose;
- interfere with the servers or networks connected to the website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
Our liability to you
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
You may not link to this website from another website without our consent in writing.
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.